Anonymous asked: will/bev is so important! i don't even have any good head canons, i just see them going out for drinks and having stupid jests. will/bev being genuinely interested in each others well being! will/bev teaching each others things, like fishing and the violin! will/bev ＼(^ω^＼)
will/bev having a drink and watching sitcoms together
beverly playing with the dogs
eating junk food together (not people)
snapchatting each other stupid dirty jokes
being dorks together
- Narrator: The background insight of American dramas! Thanks again for tuning in. c:
- Narrator: He's back! The whole world is now made up of Fannibals - and it's thanks to the original AXN television drama, Hannibal season two!
- Narrator: If you recall, the Hannibal launching event held in Korea was met with intense passion and great enthusiasm - but first, before we start, why don't we listen to their ( Hannibal and Will's ) music?
- Lyrics: These days, it feels like you're mine, it seems like you're mine but you're not | it feels like I'm yours, it seems like I'm yours but I'm not
- Hannibal: Are you going to let this love go to waste?
- Lyrics: What are we? I'm confused, don't act aloof~*~**~*~
- Narrator: We're gonna start up the party and dive right into Will and Hannibal's relationship right now, so everybody focus!
- Narrator: Hannibal and Will had a great relationship! But because of Hannibal's ( too ) intense love for Will, their relationship soon took a turn for the worse ...
- Narrator: And Hannibal even charmed Alana, who had been having some flirty moments with Will in season one! After a hot night together, Hannibal finally crosses the river that shouldn't ever be crossed -
- Narrator: And finally, like an agonized spirit fueled by betrayal, Will's deadly vengeance erupts from within ...
- Will: I want you to kill Hannibal Lecter.
- Narrator: Even better than the last season, the art team truly does bring the masterpiece to a T; and Mads Mikkelsen looks even better ( than last time ) when wearing his suits.
- Narrator: Aaaaaand who could forget the delectable array of food on the table? ( Am I drooling? )
- Narrator: The fight of madness begins! -- wait, no, the fight of sexiness begins~*~**~*~
- Narrator: Hannibal's crimes turn deadlier and bolder with each passing second - so you should know never to cross him, or you know what's going to happen to you!
- Narrator: What will become of Jack Crawford - and the woman that came in between the two ( Hannibal and Will ), Alana Bloom?
- Narrator: If you fall in to this series, you can never go back. Welcome back Hannibal season two -- only on AXN!